Saturday, February 12, 2011

They had me at Horror Punk

okay.. so for real.. this is going to be SUCH a bad ass show. I couldn't not talk about it! I'd never seen the Independents but I'd checked their stuff out and I know my horror punk and they are on point. Also, these guys describe themselves as 'psychobilly/ punk/ ska.' I don't know if you know what that means, but that means you're going to be having a good time. As for the other bands, I already know of MindYou and Jolly Badfellow and they have music worth listening to. I can only image what they are like live! As for these bands, Mindyou is indie/punk and I think that the best way I could describe them is 'airy punk' if that makes any sense to ya'll. And Jolly Badfellow, I'd like to think that they are more punk than anything but you can most definitely hear the swinging bass from time to time.

Okay so let's get down to the nitty gritty:
The show is next Saturday, FEB 19 9pm to 4am

The COVER= $10 and the venue likes to advertise their free parking and their cheap drinks (oh so true!!!..)

oh yeah.. the 'where' is rather important.. well ladies and gents, you will find all these amazing festivities going on at the Monterey Club:
Fort Lauderdale, FL! / Monterey Club
2608 South Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL

So I hope to see you there! Great bands, cheap drinks and free parking and hot rods (not to mention the great crowd you're going to be accompanied by)

Click Here----->EVENT PAGE

Your best friend,
Wazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Taste of Local Music